January 29, 2006

Pastor Gideon said that the last "first day of Lunar New Year" on Sunday is 20 years ago.Well,can anybody go check it out?If it's real,I'll be celebrating another New Year day 1 when I'm 43 years old.

Come to think of it,I'm pretty old.

As normal,we had a church service on Sunday and almost everybody is wearing their new clothes to church.Me?I'm wearing a shirt 3 years ago.

This year's red packets intake is the same as last year.I got alot of relatives and cousins who are married but I can't get red packet money that can exceed $200.So this proves that more relative doesn't mean more red packet money.Instead less relative is better.

The reason?Simply because more relatives means more children and more children means need more red packets and more red packets means rationalise your use of money.So every red peckets is most worth $4 unless one of your relative owns a big company with monthly salary of $25k per month.

But I don't mind.What matters most is the relatives gathering where we get to enjoy one another's presence and look at all my cousin's sons and daughters....Man!I'm old and I need a girlfriend!

It's good to have a babies around,because when you have a babies,all the attention will be focused of him/her and no one will bother to ask you questions like "when you get a girlfriend" or "when you get married" sort of stuff.That's what my brother said,who is yet to find a girlfriend and he's 33 years old!Can you believe it?

Tomorrow will be another red packet hunt day 2 pastor's vistation.Will be bringing my camera to take pictures.Just make sure my hands are not shaking.

0 comments: