January 02, 2006

Gone With 2005

I am so angry right now.I lost all my photos which I took with my digital camera,including the precious photo with Jiemin.So pissed with my memory card that cause memory card error.

Well,only the photos on the phone survived.But there only a few photos.

Some photos I took on New Year and New Year Eve:

Good words
A sofa in Bugis Junction electronic store.Thanks to the warning,no one dares to sit on it.

So many people
I went out with William,Jiemin and Kelvin to Esplanade.The place is so flooded with people that we are unable to find a place to settle ourselves.

Cannot move!
So many people!I bet Orchard,Marina South and Habour Front is worse.

We decided to give the firework a miss.I can always have a chance to see fireworks every year.

Because we give the firework a miss,we managed to take the MRT without any problem and best,we can get seats anywhere we want.

Woof
Logan wearing a Adidog.

Diana and Logan
Diana and Logan.

The picture was taken in East Coast,where I had dinner with Richard and the rest.The place that we went to is where Sylvy works,and we had a wonderful time eating delicious food and talking cock.

Getting an approval to be a relief teacher is not enough.I shall look for a job tomorrow.

0 comments: