January 09, 2006

Today I went to Yiseng's house to take a look.Before that Yiseng and the rest were like having some feast in somewhere else(think is Maxwell market right?),while I'm still in church going for choir practice.Damn!

James don't sleep!
Yiseng's house is quite big for a HDB flat.James is sleeping on the sofa!

Yum yum
We had some Kuehs for desserts,and a banana ice-cream and teh-tarik ice-cream from Island Creamery.Banana ice-cream is rather common for me,but a teh tarik ice-cream?!Does it sounds wierd?

When I 1st heard heard teh-tarik ice-cream I was so eager to try out the taste,because the ice-cream favor sounds new to me.After tasting it,the result is: taste really like teh-tarik,and it's not so sweet.

However no one dares to try,not because it sounds wierd,but because of some articles which is quite long ago that mention about drinking teh-tarik causes cancer.Well,for me,if you don't over-consume,it would be okay.

?????
Yiseng and Richard didn't know the figure in red just walked by.

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
One of the thing I like about Yiseng's house:The crystal lightings.It's so sparkling.

Rain rain go away...
What a view from the top floor.

Another 3 more weeks to Chinese New Year,I have yet to buy a long sleeve shirt.The one I want to try doesn't have medium.

0 comments: