January 28, 2006

Year of the Dog

Tomorrow is Chinese New Year,so first thing first,wishing every of you a happy Lunar New Year.Wish everyone of us strong and healthy,hardworking and red packet full of money(that's something most important).

Today as usual I had a reunion dinner with my family.This year is much more happening than last year because my brother's wife gave birth to a new baby last year.Actually they hope for a baby girl,but it turns out to be a baby boy.

ZZZZZZZ
Shhh.......The baby is sleeping.

My brother and his baby
That's my brother with his baby.

Nephew
Look at his smile.Isn't he adorable?My mother said that his hairstyle looks funny.

Tomorrow still have to go for Church service.Just hope that it won't take too long,because I need to visit my relatives.

0 comments: