January 11, 2006

Long Time No See

Today I went City Hall to meet a friend whom I haven't meet for a very long time.Actually not really,as the last time we met each other was 9 months ago.But at that time I was there to play games while he's the one in charge.

On my way there,I encountered something quite annoying.

I board the bus to Jurong East and just when it was making a left time at the traffic junction to the interchange,a car in front stopped suddenly near the traffic,making the bus unable to make complete turn.The bus driver honked at the car.Then a woman alight the car,giving a "what the hell is the bus honking?Alight here offend you is it?".

Hey,this is very inconsiderate you know?You can stop anywhere but if you stop near the traffic junction,you may cause traffic jam,or even a near accident,because you didn't make signal that you're stopping.

Okay,back to meeting my friend in City Hall.

We had a chit chatting session in Starbuck,but actually he did most of his talking with his Prudential stuff.Yah,he's doing "sales" for Prudential.

Actually getting a plan on Prudential life saving is not a bad idea,since I heard from him that in order for a person to enjoy life in their old age(around 55 years old),we must have like 200++K.

What the heck?!200K?!Are you mad?!At this time our children should be able to support us.

He said how long can we really depend on our children next time?We might as well plan further ahead,so that in the times to come,we'll be able to enjoy life.

However,in order for me to go for the saving plan,I need to have a stable job to put some money every month.So,I told him if I got a stable job,I'll call him.

He's also a "Lobang King".If got anything I want(excluding Apple and Creative),I can get contacts from him.

On my way back taking bus 99,I was disturbed by a school kid who was singing opera even when I get down the bus.Maybe he/she was practicing for choir.

But hey,isn't the bus air-con and weather not cold enough?You still want to make us colder by your opera-ic singing?

0 comments: