January 26, 2006

Last Minute Bak-Kua

Another 3 more days to Chinese New Year and our family had yet to finish buying all our new year goodies.I had to help my mother to buy bak-kua,which was a must have every Chinese New Year.

The nearest place to buy bak-kua is Jurong Point for me,where there is Bee Cheng Hiang shop.I can just forget about buying Lim Chee Guan bak-gua.I hardly had a chance to eat their food.

The queue was rather long when I get there.This shows that everybody is doing their last minute shopping of bak-gua and new year goodies.Not only that,I saw even more people queuing up for toto.Who on earth don't want to strike a few million dollar richer?

oh gosh...
As you can see,the queue is long.It took me 30-45 minutes to get my 1kg worth of bak-kua.

red bag
The red bag of bak-kua.We bought 2 bags:1 for our consumption and 1 for the relative.

0 comments: