January 19, 2006

Everybody have weakness(es),including me.

Well,my weakness is that I'm poor in expressing my personal view to others.Sometime I don't have a mind of my own either.

For example,yesterday I had an interview of job in Raffles Place.When the interviewer asked me some questions,I find myself unable to express myself interested in this job.I was like bombarded by alot of questions and not able to question him anything.

For interview,you had to make it a 2 way conversation instead of 1.Which means,you cannot just wait for the interviewer to ask you questions and you simply answer him.You have to make it like you're having a normal conversation with him,or else you'll be having a hard time finding job.

Another example will be buying clothes.I always have a hard time finding a right clothes for myself and had to let my friend to choose for me.

This is not a good way of finding a right clothes for myself.If you let your friend choose it for you and yet you don't like it yourself,what's the point of buying this clothes?

What important most is that the clothes you're going to buy is comfortable for you and you really like it yourself.

Frankly speaking,I quite like the design they choose for me.But I'm not going to buy it basically it's overbudget.

Okay,next time I must choose some for myself and try it out.

Weakness will forever be a weakness if you don't overcome them.Not just a simple remedy,because it won't works.Remedy is just something temporary,but overcoming will be something permanent.

Don't let your weakness becomes your greatest nightmare/nemesis/mildstone.That will be my super late New Year Resolution for 2006.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, don't be disappointed lah, everyone will went thru all these this at stage of time. One thing i can tell you:

To increase your chances of landing a job, just call up as many agencies and send many resumes as you can...and during the interview dress well (including dress code and hairstyles) and speak up ..be confident..and please...dun be picky about the job (every job has its dirt shit), having a job is better than NO JOB..!!!