January 19, 2006

The Interview

I went for my interview today.The whole thing doesn't turn out right.

I am so D.E.A.D today.I came slightly late for the interview because of the photocopy of my transcripts and Diploma certificates.That will be a 1 point deduction for punctuality.

Second thing is that I seems to lost touch of the interview.Am I missing something important during the interview?I'm going well with the conversation with them,but I think it's not quite well done.Okay,Maybe I'm just paranoid.

Anyway,that's the end of job interview.You may wonder how come I'm still hunting for jobs when I can still teach?Answer:By the time they called me again,I don't know if I will still have money in my account.

William always pester me to go work in Life Bookshop,as if they desperately need people to take care of the shop.But sorry William,stop asking me to go there again.If I want to work there,I will work.So quit asking.

0 comments: