January 05, 2006

Job search day 2:The job search was better.At least when I called them,they respond.

However,one of them had a bad attitude when I asked them about the job and location that I reject going to their place for interview.Second one is in Kebangan,which is so far away from my Jurong.If you say any job will do,well you try going Seng Kang from Jurong to work.I'll see how many days you can last.

The third one is okay.He told me to come to Shaw Tower for interview,then call him when I reached there.

We meet outside the Starbuck Coffee.After the long wait,a guy dressed formally came.

"Hello,I'm XXX(for privacy purpose),pleased to meet you,"he said with a firm handshake to me.

WAH LAO EH.Macham like going for a blind date where you don't know a person whom you need to wait,except that the blind date is not a girl.

I find myself too big shot already,having to let him come personally to meet him.

After the talk,he told me to go for second interview,where I need to dress formally.Okay,now the competition begins.I believe there's people like me who is also wanting for the job,but who will take it?Nah,we not playing a reality show "Apparentice".

And this is it.End of day 2.

Went to Fish and Co with Kelvin and William to have our farewell dinner with Yan Liang.He's going to be a commando tomorrow!I wanted to send him off tomorrow,so that I can see how the camp looked like.But I don't know whether if I free if I got the job.

Anyway,we do have a wonderful time fellowshipping with one another and watch a live performance.

censored!
William with Kelvin's camera.

me so hungry
My fish and chip,with a combo of kola tonic.

2 guitarist
The live performance.They're not bad as a "dedicate a song and I'll sing for you" performace.

Just as I want to call it a day,a phone rang.A voice of a girl told me to go for a training for the job in day 1.Woohoo!Now I'm drawing near to getting a job!

0 comments: