January 12, 2006

Call Me

Finally,I get to call up some of the schools that I'm going to teach.

Of all schools,1 of them had some voice function which I don't like.

Voice:Welcome to XYZ company.For English,Press 1.华语,请按2.

You press 1.

Voice:For customer service,press 1.For Information about our company,press 2.For Enquiry,press 3.

You press 1 again.

Voice:For male voice press 1.For Female,press 2.

You press 2.

For computer....

You decided to hang the phone.

I cannot stand voice function.The more voice function there are,the most money I need to pay for my handphone bill.

Worst still,I even encounter voice function that goes like this:

Voice:Thank you for call the PQR company.For English,say English.华语,请说华语.

You said the word English but somehow it was too soft.

Voice:I'm sorry this is not a valid choice.Please say again.

You said it loud and clear.

Voice:For customer service,say 1.For infomat...

You quickly say 1 before the voice complete the sentence.

Voice:For life saver's plan,say life saver's plan.For retiree plan,say...

You know what,I quit.

Anyway,I called some schools for relief teaching.Now I'm waiting for affirmations from them.

0 comments: