January 03, 2006

Mr and Mrs Anything

When one asked for oppinions from people,the worse answer he/she will give is:"I anything,you decide for yourself loh."

This shows that he/she have no choice on their own,and I had to use up all my brain juice to dig out all the ideas I had.Hey,which means everything I said you also agrees?

Me:Let us settle for dinner.Where shall we go?

Friend:I anything.

Me:Hmm....I don't know where can we eat a good meal.Shall we go Orchard?

Friend:I say I anything liao.

Me:Okay,let us settle in Marche.

Friend:I'm ok one.I anything.

Me:(Pissed)Ok you treat.

Friend:I anythi...I what?!

I really cannot stand anything person.At least please contribute the best that you can,so that I roughly get the idea what place you really want to go.Don't go and anything here anything there,or I'll kill you and throw you to somewhere ANYWHERE YOU LIKE!

0 comments: