January 10, 2006

Holiday Idle

Hari Raya Haji today.By right holiday should be a time where handphone will rings like mad,with your friends telling you to go out for shopping,cycling or 1 day in _____(fill in any nearby place).

But if I look at the current situation right now,with rain all over the island,we're too lazy to shop,too rainy to cycle and too demoralised to go for a 1 day trip.

So what can I do during this free time at home?Spring cleaning.

Yes.Chinese New Year is coming and my mother had been nagging at me non stop to clear up whatever unnecessary stuff in my drawer.By the way,I occupied 5-6 drawers of stuff.

Things to get rid of will be some stuff from the secondary school day and some useless stuff from my polytechnic school days.

Will be doing this for the afternoon.For people who want to ask me out,please do so in the evening.I will be free.

0 comments: