January 08, 2006

It has been raining non-stop recently.Good in the sense it's a good weather to sleep.Bad in the sense I cannot go jogging or swimming in this kind of weather.So,best thing is to rain or shine at the right time.

It's raining man!
A heavy shower came just when I want to go to church.Even my umbrella cannot support the windy rainy season.

Guess where's my thumb?
They were playing thumb wrestling when I came to church.They were now in a fatal fourway match.

Then we had dinner together.I had the chicken fan-tastic burger which taste as nice as the beef one.However according to the nutrition fact,the chicken one is one of the most fattening meal which is on par with McWings.The beef one is the healthiest choice I've seen so far,second will be the chicken foldover.

5 stars for the taste but 2 star for the originity,since Mos Burger did this rice burger first.


After dinner I went to the gig:Emergence at Phunk Bar which is at Mohd Sultan with Kelvin.

Rock the music!
The music was loud but the people are good.Maybe they should consider going for Project Superband.

Rock me!
Up close but not personal.

I rock you!

Rock my day!

Wow!
Check out their paddle!

BB dry
I had bourbon dry which is not to my liking.

Pink or purple?
A pinkish purple wrist strap.I like that colour

Next week,I plan to go Chinatown.

People's park

Chinatown

Chinatown

Chinatown

Night life of Chinatown

I hope to go there and take even more photos.

0 comments: