January 10, 2006

Just finished from the spring cleaning.There's too many for me to clear up actually.I managed to finished 3/4 of my work today.

While clearing up all the useless stuff I had,I found things like Certificates that I got during my army days.All those Artillery,Combat Engineering and Military Riding.There's even stuff which I still keep it 6 years ago like my art and craft equipment and some exercise books.From here you can guess my age that I'm 20 years old.

Notes
Some of the artillery notes I kept.

Ride ride
My class 2B riding certificate.

What?
That's my BRCC certificate.I know it's blurred.I got a shaky hand.

What?
To Richard,if he's reading my blog and I bet he won't,I did have a certicate for artillery course.

I will try to finish my second half of spring cleaing by saturday.

0 comments: