January 03, 2006

Today I bought myself a Straits Time and right now I'm serious in finding myself a job instead of just scanning through the newspaper and refuse to find a job.

I need a letter from the MOE in order for me to teach in school.Why isn't the letter here?Or is it waiting for me to call them?Or maybe the school doesn't need a relief teacher right now because they're now relief that there are enough teacher to teach the students.

Browsing the classified section,I looked for the part-time job and others section to see if there's a job for me.Try to find those that UNWELCOME students,because they are the one that steal the adult's job.

Most of the number that I called is either not responding or the phone is on the line.One of them goes straight to some kind of recorded voive telling you about the job which I think is those cheat your money kind.

I found a job that is distributing flyers and roadshow.Looking at the 2 jobs,I choose the former one,since it's the easiest.When I went there for interview,I saw mostly the Malays who are look for the job.They are also like me looking for the flyers distribution.

I decided to leave the job that I'm looking for as blank.

Inside the office,I was interviewed by a guy whom I think is the boss of this company.When he told me what kind of job I'm looking for,I told him flyers distributor,then I added the roadshow job.

Actually he don't really need the flyers distributor that much.However,he's urgently need a person that can do the roadshow.So after a long talk,he told me he'll call me if he needs me.I also need to consider about the roadshow job.

If you look at the negative side,once they said that they will call you,90% of the time they don't.

So that marks the end of 1st day job hunt.

While waiting for the call,I might as well look for more jobs.Well stay tune for job hunt day 2!

0 comments: