January 21, 2006

One fine day in Singapore HDB flat:

Wife:Darling,I want a car.

Husband:(act blur)Huh?

Wife:I said,I want a car.

Husband:But,darling,I don't have the money right now.We still haven't finish paying installment for our house you know.

Wife:UMMMMMM(try to be manja)I want a car.I see people have car but we don't have I feel very jealous.I don't care.

Husband:But I...

Wife:I don't care.If you don't buy for me I divorce you.

Husband:(Fed up)Ok ok.I'll buy for you.

Wife:Yeah!Darling you're the best.

A few days later:








you want a car?

And you know the ending.

Conclusion for this story/conversation:A wife should be understanding.If your husband is poor,don't bother asking.

Husband and wife should still love,be it poor or rich,and go through troubles together.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

1st Corinthians 13:4 quotes:

"love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. it is not rude, it is not self seeking, it nis not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always severes.

Singaporean woman quotes:

Love is about 5 Cs. Love is Gucci, versace, Fandi, tommy hifger and branded goods. Love is jaguar, mecedezs, bmw, lancer or wrt. Love is credit cards and condo. Without this stuff. Theres no love...

Singaporean man quotes:

Love is about sex...satisfaction.