January 13, 2006

Sun is out,so is my relief teaching.

I was awaken by a sudden call at around 6.30pm telling me to come down to school to take over a teacher who was sick today.Eventually I agreed with him and was so excited into going inside the school and feel what is it like there.

The classes I taught was totally chaotic.They were running around playing with one another,screaming and shouting.

One Primary One kid called me uncle.TIAN AH!!!What have I done to deserve this?!

One more time you call me uncle I will choke slam you on the table.

Another class I taught was almost the same as the Primary One kids.2 of them were playing wrestling all over the place.They still got weapon somemore(broom and the leading stick in that case).

Looking at the 2 kids,What I wanted to do is give them both Batista Bomb.NO!What I NEED to do is to break them and tell them to stop fighting.However they didn't listen.In the end they were referred to the vice-principal.

There was also a group of kids who were so fasinated by the garden snail they have caught.At one time one boy told me that the snail is going to come out and I tried to take the snail and prevent it from coming out.They were screaming when I lifted up the snail.

They were like:Teacher not scared meh?Yah,ever since I came out of army,taking a garden snail is simply no kick for me.

Another group of kids are those the quiet ones who listens to the teacher.They take out their books and read when I told them to.And hey,why are you reading "Lao Fu Zi"?I thought story book?Well nevermind,reading is good.

What a first day of relief teaching.You really need alot of patients to teach those bunch of "devil" to become an "angel".But I thank God I didn't lose completely my temper and also thank God it's not raining heavily today!Must be because of my 1st day of teaching,God blessed me with a good weather.

0 comments: