February 01, 2006

Chinese New Year celebration ended so fast and everybody has to work today or tomorrow.

I know that there's still another 11 more days until the end of Chinese New Year,so there's still chance for me to visit my friends and relatives.

Okay I shall sum up what happened in day 2 and 3 of Chinese New Year:

Day 2:We went to Pastor Kian Cheng house for visitation.What we did not expect is the crowd of people inside his house when we get there.His house was so full of people that we had to go to his room to eat.

We had Bee Hoon and curry chicken in Pastor Kian Cheng's house.After that we went to Pastor Geoffery's house for visit.And guess what did we eat?



No prize for guessing.It's Bee Hoon and curry chicken.Is that a coincident?Or is it....

Pastor A:What should we make for the visitors?

Pastor B:Well we can make them bee Hoon and curry chicken for them.I know they'll like it.

Pastor A:Hey!Good idea!

That's just what I'm think.Please don't believe what I'm thinking.

Day 3:We supposed to go Yiseng's house to visit.However due to some unforseen circumstances,we had to proceed to Daniel's house for visit.

We played Mahjong there.Damn!James is good.But I won the most,with 1 "Qing Yi She".Big deal.

However we didn't play money there.So it's useless to win this set.But I believe if we really gonna play real money,I'll sure lose money like mad.With Daniel and James around,how can I win?




Will post some of the photos taken tomorrow.Stay tune!

0 comments: