February 11, 2006

Yesterday I was so tired after a long day of event.I was thinking how come when there's a day that's so free,it's really free.But when comes to going out on a certain day,a series of activities all come together to shag me out.

Below is a dramatic entry with almost all details filled in.

I was supposed to go SAFTI with William to accompany him for his FFI first.Before that,my handphone rang and I was told to go for the interview.She asked me for the e-mail address so that she can send me the details of the place I'm going to.

Don't know because is it I gave her the wrong address or the yahoo mail screwed up(It's normal.Yahoo mail always send some documents in unreal time.Which means,today's document,2 days later received).

Nevermind,I'll deal with that later.Maybe after going out with William and come back,my mail will be there for me.

Coming back at around 12 noon,I immediately checked my mail and still no mail from her.I was panic:Oh man!What am I supposed to do?

I called her office back she was out for lunch.So I listened to my brother's advice:Take the train first,call her later.

Anyway,I finally got the details from her,all written down.

And I thought I was early for my interview.I took the bus to the place,with much confident that I won't be late as my clock told me I'm 20 minutes early.

Suddenly I felt something wierd:How come I don't get to see the building?I asked the driver for direction and I realised I was 3 bus-stop away from the place!I quickly get out of the bus and ran to the place,with my leather shoes.

I thank God that there are people helping me with directions.I managed to find the place.

I went to the second floor to look for that person.However,what I saw in the second floor was only counters for customers and an office that looks like a police headquarter.

Well,I did stir up some commotion in the "police headquarter",because I was asking him about my interview and where this person is.How would I know he knew nothing about this person,and what a stupid move I did.

What I didn't realise is behind the 2 customer counters on level 1,there is a information counter behind it.Soon I know I came in from the side gate,and that is why I didn't see a information counter in the first place.And yes,the information counter saved my day by giving me the person's whereabout.

At last,my interview!

The interview went well smoothly.I potraited my confidence in answering their questions and eventually we went chit chatting with one another.When the female interviewer asked me,"So,are you ready to take this job listening to the customers grumbles and blah blah blah?"

I said yes.But I did tell them I need time to adapt.

(Stupid me!Why I agree?Arrgggg!)

Basically their job I need to do is more than a customers service.I also need to do some paper work here and there.In fact,I don't even know what I'm supposed to do until I really go for my 1st day of work.

They told me that they'll call me when I'm short-listed.

Just when I thought everything is over,thinking that I had to go for my job searching again,I received a good news.

I got the job!Woohoo!!!!

Ironically,when I signed the contract,I was kind of regret what I did.No turning back for me for the next 3 months.Will I be able to handle the difficult situation?I shall wait for next Monday to find out.

Phew!After a long day,I went for Annebelle's birthday.

Only Elvin,Annebelle and I was there.We went to the Thai-express for dinner.The dinner was quick okay,spicy to the core.

Didn't take much picture there,because Annebelle is camera-shy(Don't worry about her checking my blog.She don't have an Internet at home!Muhahaha!).

End of the day.Went back home with body aching all over.

0 comments: