February 12, 2006

Did You Know Love?

Few days ago,my friend gave me a love situation.

Imagine one day your ex-girlfriend called you(don't know how on earth she can still keep my number),and she asked you for a dinner.Would you accept?

If you say yes,would you mind her bringing her boyfriend along?

Since she wants my "kind" answer,I just answered yes for the 2 questions.

Frankly speaking,I am not good at answering all those love situation question,because I have never had a girlfriend before.

For all the people who had lovers before,what is your answer?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

If i still love my ex-girlfriend, i would probably be hurt and tearful to witness my ex holding another boyfriend...NO!
:P

Anonymous said...

If the ex-gf called your friend to meetup, he needs to ask himself what is his motivation for meeting her up - to patch up?. Next, he needs to ask himself what is her motivation for calling him up - got relationship problem and to seek him for advice?.

After thinking thru these questions, I will then answer the 2 questions that your friend had posted to u.

Ex-gf is still considered as a friend. But your friend will need to know that he need to maintain the emotional dist with her ex else he might get hurt again. Pray for him and ask him about it again.