February 08, 2006

Last week,Zhenzong messaged me that he's organising a steamboat BBQ at marina this Friday.I agreed to go because it's been quite a long time since I met them.

Then another message came.This time from Elvin,saying that Annebelle's birthday dinner is on Friday instead of Saturday.

Oh dear,a group outing crash.

I immediately message back Elvin,asking him why not Saturday and try to "psycho" him to change it to saturday.Then he told me that she got work on Saturday,so it's impossible to change it to Saturday.

I have not been seeing the ex-bunkmate for quite a month.However,I've not been seeing Annebelle for the past 3 years!So what can I do?

I have to go for the birthday dinner instead.You may call me a aeroplane flyer if you want.

Or why not I tell her to go Marina South eat steamboat BBQ?Will that be better?

If only you can split yourself to half,so that you can attend both outings together.








For a second thought,no way.

0 comments: