August 01, 2006

Lagging Business

I have been rather lazy these few days,so these place is constantly not update.

Anyway,there's alot of thing I wanna post today,I'll try to summarize the whole thing as best as I can.

Last Saturday we get to celebrate Kelvin and William's birthday.This is my second time I celebrate at Kelvin's house.Once again,I thank Kelvin and his family for opening up their place to hold a big BBQ party.This year I must say is better than what happened last year.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Jacqueline with the acoustic guitar.Surprise,surprise.She came for the BBQ.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Chivas and Vodka.Junwei looked so happy with these 2 bottles around.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The 2 birthday boys men playing the guitars.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The theme should be called:"William gets lucky"

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Durian and Tiramisu cake!Yummy!

Just want to make comment on the 2 cakes,I like the durian cake especially when you can really taste the cream and the meat of the durian itself.

As for the tiramisu,I think I tasted some liquor inside the cake,and that makes a real tiramisu.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A big family photo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
William and me.William ALWAYS likes to take off his glasses when taking photos without fail.Aiyoh,William,get yourself a contact lens lah!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Joshua before landing into the pool.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The tabernacle hot bods boys.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kelvin kenna sabotaged by his army friends.

The next day about last Saturday(which is last Sunday,duh!) we had steamboat BBQ at Marina Bay,a place famous for fresh seafood and BBQ.

Now it's William's turn to invite his click of friends for the birthday celebration.The place where we went for the steamboat BBQ is not the usual place that I always go.Anyway,the food just taste the same,with chicken and beef being the saltiest.

I happened to see George and his group of friends.Just wonder if he did notice me?

The 2 BBQ sessions makes me a tired man.I feel the fatique level in me yesterday.Must be because I slept late everyday.

Yesterday I went to watch "Dragon Tiger Gate" with my long lost contact secondary school friends.They still look the same,no big different.Kekwei being the same Kekwei and Terry being the same Terry.

The plot of the movie is rather boring,I only like the stuuning CQ effect and the fighting scene.The movie is completely different from what is inside the comic.And the bad guy are all the hip and youngster-looking people.

What I find it amazing is that the scene where Nicholas Tse went to look for his brother Donnie Yen inside a temple.How on Earth did Nicholas know that his brother is there?No one told him about his whereabout.Is it because Nicholas has some kind of supernatural power?

In this movie,the author of the comic appeared twice in the show.Alot of people may think that he only appeared in the later part of the show,but you must take a closer look at the scene where the people were eating in the Japanese Restaurant.

For this movie,I recommend for those who likes fighing scene and pretty boys.

After a series of event,it's time for me to take a rest.

0 comments: