August 28, 2006

Yesterday the Crystal Choir had our farewell dinner together at Angie's place.Starting from next week,there will be no more Crystal Choir singing anymore.Instead,it will be replaced by another choir which is much more "dua zhong" called the Tab Voices.

However due to financial difficulty,I am unable to join the Tab Voices,as I told Sandra about it.I have made up my choice and I won't regret.

Anyway back to the farewell dinner.

It was a potluck dinner,where each one of us has to bring at least something to share.I bought 2 tubs of ice-cream and I'm afraid that it might not be enought for those hungry people.

In fact not.They only managed to finish up 1 tub of ice-cream(thanks to all the food) and the other one was "donated" to Angie's refrigerator.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Food!I like the Oiishi Pizza because it tasted rather oriental.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
More food!Arrggg!!!My weight!It has jumped up to 73kg!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eunice and Felicia preparing the food.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Mashed potato prepared by Jerlynn and Vivian.The pickle really spiced up the taste to the salad itself.I love it so much!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Alan and April's baby.The camera flash shuts the baby's eyes.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
We gave Sandra a bouquet of flower with teddy bear attached as a token of appreciation.


Come to think of the past 4 years we spent the time together practicing songs for the presentations,somehow we have grow so much stronger in our faith in the Lord.Our confidence in ourselves strengthened,our voice well-developed,our bonding grew stronger,perhaps this is how the Lord has guided us throughout this four years.

Choir is nothing without effort.

Effort is nothing without us.

We are nothing without God.

We may have gone in separate direction,whatever obstacle we may face one day,I believe with God's strength,we may overcome all difficulties.

Goodbye Crystal Choir.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
07/07/2002 - 27/08/2006

0 comments: