August 08, 2006

Take Me Out

Tomorrow is National Day and till now no one call me to watch fireworks together.I am so sad. =(

Anyway,if they don't want to take initiative,then I will.I shall call each one of my clicks out for outings tomorrow.

I went to the HMV today to check out some new released CDs.In my mind there are 2 CDs that I want to buy.The 1st one will be David Tao(Tao Zhe)'s new album,"Tai Mei Li" and the other one will be local band Electrico's 2nd album,"Hip City".

So far I haven't sample heard their album to decide on which to buy.Now should I buy Tao Zhe's album,or should I choose the latter.Or maybe don't buy them at all and wait for some "friendly" people for download?

Tao Zhe's song may be easy to download,but for Electrico,it may be some difficulty.

Opps,did I promote priracy?

If possible,I'll just buy both CDs,since I support artists who wrote songs for themselves.After buying the 2 CDs I may have problem with Jay Zhou's new album which may be releasing in September.

Oh man,which album should I buy?

0 comments: