August 25, 2006

One Step Forward

I'll be moving to HGC pretty soon,since I decided to take part-time university study and work at the same time.

Few days ago Sandra also called me regarding the Tab voices.Right now I was offered to join the Tab voices since I moved into the HGC in another few weeks time.

But the problem is:Will I be able to take it?

As much as commitment is concerned,I need to balance my work life and studies(provided I got in).Now came another higher commitment,which is the Tab voices.Will I be able to balance up this three?

I got to talk to Sandra about it.I know it's hard for me to let go of this new commitment.Having to serve as a choir/praise & worship ministry has always been something I want to do for the Lord.

So I got to make a choice:Should I reject?Or should I accept?

0 comments: