August 19, 2006

Sense The Pattern?

EPL commercing today,and I believe all the people can't wait to bet for their favorite team to win.

All of them don't believe that Liverpool may win the EPL title this season.But according to my lame prediction,I think Liverpool or any blackhorse team may win.

Anyway don't judge Liverpool so quickly just because they draw with Sheffield United 1-1.Probably they're just warming up after a game with Chelsea,somemore since Sheffield United just came up from Division 1,Liverpool may not know their strength and weakness well.

What is the lame prediction I made that Liverpool may win this season?Well,if you check the history records:

Man U won 2 titles,followed by Arsenal with another 2 and lastly Chelsea with another 2.

So that is why I think somebody else except Chelsea will win the title.

Don't tell anyone.

0 comments: