August 21, 2006

Food,Sinful Food

I was being a glutton over the last weekend.It's not my fault,blame it on the food.It was way too tempting for me.

Anyway we celebrated Elvin's birthday last Friday.Supposingly he planned to eat somewhere around Suntec area,but we went to Swenson instead.

And I ordered Salmon with mushroom pasta for my meal.I realised that this is my third time ordering pasta for this year's birthday celebration.

Next time somebody please remind me not to order pasta during Raymond's birthday.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
And why bother coming Swenson without ordering the Giant Earthquake?Oh such sinful stuff.

After the meal,we went to Plaza Singapura to buy tickets for the movie "Tokyo Drift".I shall not do preview of this movie today,probably tomorrow.On our way to PS,we get to see alot of Mediacorp stars and even Hong Kong star(Louis Koo!!!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Bryan Wong and Michelle Chia.They were doing some variety show of some sort.And who would have guess the lady with the green tube is Patricia Mok.

When Bryan and Michelle introduced Patricia to the audiences,those who are taking photos put down their cameras immediately.And I mean double quick time.

Come on,Patricia really don't deserve to have her photos taken meh?!

Raymond was like telling us to leave quickly when they try to find people to vote for the contestants.He also told us that the camera man in fact take a shot of us running away.Siao liao lah!My image!

Make sure you all don't watch any variety show hosted by the three of them okay?

There's also another event in PS.That is some Osim health product promotion with guest Louis Koo.And where is the girl who is with Louis inside the Osim commercial?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
There's some dance before the coming of Louis Koo.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Check out their back-kick.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That Sharon Au apparently trying to show off her cantonese skill.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I tell you,Louis Koo looks gay with this long sleeve shirt.No choice,he wore this for the purpose of promoting the health chair.



I nearly lost my digital camera last Saturday!Just when we finished playing Dota to kill some time,I forget to take my camera and when we went back to PS,I realised something missing in my hand.

With a sense of urgency,I rushed back to Parklane,hoping that the camera is still on the table.Thank God,it's still around when I came back,however we missed the 15 minutes of the show because of me.Sorry guys.

I cannot afford to lose my camera.Like handphone,once it's missing means you lose your privacy.Lose your camera,lose your privacy.Who knows,you may have some nude photos of yourself which you shamelessly took.


On Sunday,I meet my group of army friends for dinner.It's been some donkey year since I last saw Hao Cheng.Judging by his figure,he must have eaten quality food.

We had our dinner in New York New York,which opens not long ago to replace Nooch Restaurant.I heard that Nooch has a bad reputation of serving sub-standard quality of noodles.Wonder if it's true,since I never try it before.

Anyway,when you go to New York New York next time,try order the giant Yankee Burger.I ry you,when the burger were served at the table next to us,I've never seen a burger so BIG before!It's like a freaking 8-inch burger!I think it's enough for 4 person to finish this.

The rootbeer float is very big,but it cause $7.60 for it.I rather go Malaysia's A&W to drink the rootbeer float.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Yiwen and Me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
A group photo which is professional taken by a "floor manager" who knows the lighings and where to shoot.

From left:Casper,Me,Yiwen,Honkee Hao Cheng and Bernard.

We were surprised to see Alain in Marina Square.So we ask his "girlfriend" to help taking a group photo of us together.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The group photo.And Alain looks like he doesn't put on any weight at all!I am so envious.

This may be the last time I see Hao Cheng.The next time we'll see each other will probably be another year or so.

After 2 days of Continuous food feast,I guess my weight slightly increased by another 1kg. (-_-|||)

0 comments: