August 11, 2006

I received an unknown phone call in the late afternoon.It's a voice of a female when I pick up.

Girl:Hello.Is this Wei Liang?

Me:Yes?

Girl:I'm calling from XXX company.Do you still remember you spoke to Mr YYY from ZZZ during the interview?

Me:Ehh...Yes?(Hide excitement.Don't go overjoy first.Relax)

Girl:Okay,remember he pass you the application form to fill up.When can you pass it to us?When can you start work?

Me:Hmm....Probably next Monday or Tuesday?(Almost lost in speech)

Girl:Okay,can you come down to our office on Monday,pass us the application and start work on Tuesday?

Me:Okay sure.Where your office?

Girl:Our office is at Blah blah blah...

Me:Okay.Thank you.I'll pass you the form next Monday.

Girl:Okay thank you.Goodbye.(Hang phone)

Yeah!!!!!!! =D

Finally my missing piece of puzzle has been fixed.Now comes my University study and most of all my spiritual life.

0 comments: