August 04, 2006

Acting Expert

After my interview in Republic Polytechnic,I went to Causeway Point for a walk.My usual "hangout" section is always the arcade game centre.

Majority of the people there are aunties,uncle and those little rascals.Their usual place will the the "UFO catcher" lookalike section and the driving section.

What caught my attention is the little kid who was playing Maximum Tune 2.I check his class and was kinda shock that he got SSS class in his level.

However,SSS class doesn't mean he's good.He can't play Maximum Tune 2 for nuts!What he does best is drifting but he will always hit either the vehicle or the side.And best of all,he still dare to put his horsepower to 800-815.Cheap thrill.

When he challenged with people with only C and S class respectively,he came in 3rd placing.I tell you,even in a normal road he'll hit the side.I bet he stole the card from someone else.If not,I believe someone else played for him.

0 comments: