August 16, 2006

All Is Well

I went for my 1st day of work and this was my first time working as a full-time/permanent stuff.

To me,the workplace kinda gives me a culture shock when the working stuff explain about their place.The environment they work on,how the students were rated,and even saw X-Box inside the library!What a hippy library.

I was issued with a personal lap-top,and everyone in this school MUST own a laptop.Since it was my first day of work,I shall not bring the laptop home,somemore I don't quite like the old laptop they give me.I want the tablet form one!

1st day of work went well for me,but I can't guarentee that this will always apply to me everyday.if that's the case,I shall be an angel for the past few months then.


Updates:I received a call from Sandra telling me to be the PA team for the Saturday night at 7.And so I shall say:All is well.It's good to serve.Amen.

0 comments: