July 29, 2006

False Energy

Can't believe that I am feeling so energetic even though I slept at 4.30am and wake up at 9am.Could it be that the computer becomes a main reason for waking up early?

Not really.I thank the early phone call today from the Republic Polytechnic for telling me to go for my job interview.

Job interview in Republic Polytechnic as an administration assistant?Woohoo!!!If I'm able to make it I will be able to flirt around with the RP girls try out the food over there.

Oh the reason why I slept late is because of the midnight movie in PS.Well,my mistake actually for buying the late tickets instead of the 8.50pm ones.Sorry guys.

We watched the show "Pirates of the Carribbean",which is another show I watched without knowing what the hell part 1 is all about.Anyway,the show is rather long to me because the movie seems to be going in a slow pace.

The show is quite gross,having to see all the "undead" pirates fighting with prawns/lobster/fishes/octopus attached around their body.Once we kill them all,we would have no worries about having no food on our ships.

POTC watched.Next will be watching "Dragon Tiger Gate" with my long lost secondary school contacts.

Will be visiting my friend soon.He suffered an injury due to bike accident.

0 comments: