July 08, 2006

I asked my boss:How do you convince somebody that the white chair is black,or a black shirt white?

He answered:

One day me and my wife will be in a deserted island with my child.When he/she is still small,I'll keep on telling my kid that my black shirt is "white",until his/her age of 21.When it's about time he/she go out to face the society,you advise him/she that his/her is always right and the society is trying to trick you by twisting the fact that the black shirt is "black".

Good answer.We've been blinded by the false fact by the society and that cause us to lose our belief in something.

Let say someone is selling a new product.They're trying to trick the people from buying the product by claiming things that is not true.Yet people choose to believe and when they try to use it,it's not really what the seller claims to be.

As a result,when another person wants to sell a same product,who will buy it,even when the seller is stating the truth?



I quitted my job.1st reason is because of my family objection,2nd reason is because I didn't believe in myself,3rd reason is I decided to choose a difficult path.

I may have regretted joining here,but I also regretted leaving.What a undecisive me.

Anyway,what's done is done.No turning back,I tell myself.

I earned nothing out of the 7 days,but I've learn a lesson from my boss.

1 year ago,I asked God to give me direction.1 year later I ended up in this company with him.I believe it's God's arrangment.And yes,once again God works in mysterious way.

The next journey I take may be tougher,but I believe God will make a way.

1 comments:

kevin said...

hah. fret not brother. continue to trust and God will lead you to the grounds that He has set aside for you. continue smiling dude!!