July 03, 2006

England and Brazil,Singapore's 2 most over-rated countries lost by the hands of Portugal and France.

For England vs Portugal,I really don't think England can proceed any further,because they lost 2 striker:Rooney sent off thanks to his Man U team-mate Ronaldo.That's what we call the act of betrayal!Good guy turn bad guy!

Beckham kenna injury and so left the not so good Crouch doing the striking.Even if they do,they may have a hard time dealing with the next team.

Brazil can't get their sweet revenge over France.That is rather so sad.Well,the ball is round,anything shitty may happen.Try more harder 4 years later.

And so far my favorite team to win the World Cup:

1.Germany (My supporting team)

2.Portugal (I'll say I wanna see this team won the Cup for the first time,even though they are the villians for 2006)

3.France (Let's see their comeback,even with the old players)

4.Italy (I DON'T LIKE AN OSCAR TEAM)




It's been a long time since we played soccer inside the church compound.It may be a small place for kick out,but it brings back the memory where we played soccer 2-3 years back in the same place.

Hope we can still continue playing soccer inside the church compound.

I had dinner with my church member in Old Airport Road.According to Richard,it's a place full of good food,especially the pumpkin cake,carrot cake,ginseng herbal chicken,desserts,garlic tasted chicken chop etc...

With just a simple $5 from each person,we can eat until our stomach cannot take it anymore.It's really a worth it kind of offer,not to mention Richard bombarding us with food from their side whom they can't finished.

Out of all the dishes,I like the ginseng herbal chicken the most.I like the soup out of the essence of chicken.Yummy!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
pumpkin cake!It taste like yam cake actually.

The food I'm yet to taste may be the Wanton Mee,fried kway Tiew and the Prawn Mee.Maybe one day I can go and try out with my polytechnic friends.

0 comments: