July 12, 2006

Been jobless for the past 5 days is a very torturous thing for me.Without a stable job,I have been staring at the computer all day playing games and surfing the Internet for jobs and update to my knowledge base.

Today's interview for the job in Life Bookshop was a total disaster.Firstly I made a mistake in my timing.It should be 4pm instead of 3pm.Because of that,I didn't get myself well prepared for the meet-the-interviewer session and total screwed up on my conversation part.

Secondly,there's alot of situational question that I can't answer well.Another minus mark for poor answers.

Thirdly,I didn't even prepare my questions to ask the boss.There's alot of things I want to ask him,but I totally forgot what is it.

Well,that's it.No more Life Bookshop job.If he wwas to call me tomorrow,it has to be:

God works in mysterious way....Always!


Watched the Singapore Idol top 12 finalist performance today.Well,a not bad performance from them.The judge's favorite Jonathon didn't do quite well for this week,but he okay enough to get to the final 11.

What I find something conspiracy will be what Ken Lim judged the finalist.All were negative except Jonathon.Smelling something fishy?

Not all of them did well tonight.Emilee's singing is rather mediocre and it doesn't brings up the audience.Norman's singing is just way too soft and karaoke.

I personally think Norman will be booted out tomorrow.

0 comments: