July 10, 2006

I'm Not Dead

Italy won the World Cup this year.It may be something as expected,even though I really don't like Italy very much.And hey,Italy's defense is strong and throughout the World Cup they only conceded 2 goals because of own goal and penalty.

What I have predicted to win the World Cup somehow didn't win.It became the opposite instead.

Well,World Cup's over,we might have to wait for another month or so for the EPL to come.



Sometimes I wish I can be a girl.By stating this I'm not trying to tell you that I'm gay,rather to tell you that girls tend to be well treated.

When things doesn't get into her way,she will manja the guy to gain the advantage.However if guys were to did that,she may have kick your "spawning pool" goodbye.

Girlfriend:Eh...how come you buy for me bak chor mee?

Boyfriend:Dear,just eat lah.That bak chor mee is best selling in Singapore one okay.

Girlfriend:UHHHH!!!I don't care!I want your western meal!!!!

Boyfriend:Okay lah!You win.I'll eat your bak chor mee and you eat mine.



Yesterday my 2nd brother and sister-in-law with their 2 sons (my nephew) came to visit.It was like once in a blue moon kinda thing,say 2-3 visits per year?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
My 2nd nephew.My mother is helping him to stand up.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The Z monster invaded the baby.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Trying to play with the toys.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Photos of the 2 brothers.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Eh?Where you wanna go?

Truthfully speaking,their presence simply brightens my day.

0 comments: