July 01, 2006

I thanks God that I managed to find a job through the Straits Time Classified.

The new job proves to be a new challenge for me,as once again I had to deal with sales again.But I hope that I can work long because this may be the job to train my confidence in myself.I want to break the barrier of me being so lack of confidence and as an introvert.

I kinda like the people over there.At least it takes me just 2 days to mix around with me,or should I say they're trying to enfold me?We had a good time learning things together and I've learn alot of business stuff there.This may be something that guide me when I went into SIM,provided that I can get in.

We played pool together,and with my boss somemore.It's rather surprise that a boss may find such time to hang out with us.

I just want to make some sales,so that I can prove to myself that I can really do it.I must develope my self-confidence!

0 comments: