June 27, 2006

Keep it Random

1.Australia lost by a controversal panalty from Italy with their superb acting skill.Well,to me,Italy won with a shame.

2.I got my NDP preview tickets for 4 to watch the whole thing in July.I was assigned to be in the blue sector.I wonder who shall I watch it with?

3.Watching a World Cup upset is better than watching a good country play.Hah.

4.Wife to Husband:

What's so fasinating about soccer?What's so special about World Cup?It's just 22 people chasing after a ball!

Husband to Wife:

What's so fasinating about shopping?What's so special about Great Singapore Sales?It's just 100 over women chasing after a clothes!

5.Wife to Husband:

I cared so much for you.I clean the house,I cook for you everyday and all you concern is soccer!In your heart where do I stand?Did you really care for me?

Husband to Wife:

I provide snacka for you and your friends during your mahjong session.You complain about me in front of your friend and yet I didn't utter a word.I provide a ATM for you to go shopping.Who say I didn't care for you?

0 comments: