June 11, 2006

Soccer,Shopping,Service

The matches so far: Rather surprise that Germany won Costa Rica not 2-0,not 2-1,but a whopping 4-2!Yah,I did warn the people never to bet the first match.See what happen?

Another surprise is Ecuador won Poland 2-0.And we thought the former team is cannot make it country,since we watch them first play the World Cup 4 years ago.

Third surprise will be T&T (Trinidad and Tobago,to make it short)initiate a draw against Sweden.Though they may be down with 10 men playing,they managed to "win" a 0-0 draw,despite Sweden being quite a strong team.Well,never underestimate a first entry team.

The only disappointment will be England.I always wanted England to win the World Cup,but what have they done?!A 1-0 win on Paraguay and that goal is not from them?!Hope they can still perform their best for the next 2 games.

Yesterday I went shopping with Edmond and Jiemin.We came upon a Sony Gallery shop and I went in to check out the price of the PSP and their latest mp3 player.There was this sales assistant who is busy attending a couple promoting the digital camera.Then after that he looked up and walk to the other side,in the meantime asking us "Yes,can I help you?"

Basically he's not doing his job well.He ask us a question yet walked away to take something.IF YOU ARE GOING TO TAKE SOMETHING DON't BOTHER ASKING US WHAT WE WANT!

When he returns,I asked him the price of the 2GB mp3 player.He replied us as if we're like some pest trying to look for cheap stuff.

"You all cannot see here ah?The price is on the display here,it's $XXX."

*Vulgarities,curse and swear,cry father cry mother,international sign language that is about to come out from me* Good thing I controlled myself.

This is what I call the sales assistant double standard.

And what is this?This is what we call good customer service?My foot!

And yes,one more thing,I expect Express 502 to have a express waiting time.I really hate the waiting time for 502.It's a freaking 25 minutes!Worse still,when the bus arrived,it was crowded with passengers.If SBS knows that alot people are waiting for "express" 502 so much,they should have employ more buses and shorten the waiting time to 15 minutes.

After shopping we went to the famous "茶餐厅" for our dinner.The food there is rather simple,with mostly "home cooked" food like maggi mee with luncheon meat/ba ding/pork floss and egg.Somemore it's expensive with $6.90(exclusive of service charge GST)for a simple mee sua with luncheon meats and egg.

However,the ambience there is cosy.One day I shall try the mango desserts.

Another 8 mores days till my last day of work.Endure!

0 comments: