June 16, 2006

Allow Us to Be Frank

Matches so far:

Australia won 3-1 to Japan!Though this may be quite a few days ago news,but I kinda support Australia,because they were so called the underdogs team.Hope they can make it far.Japan?I support Utada Hikaru only.Hah.

Germany and Ecuador secured a place in the qualifying finals.What surprised me is Ecuador,who won both Poland and Costa Rica without getting any goals from the opponents.That makes them to the top spot of the table.But for the next match with Germany,I doubt they can win,but at least a draw.

England and Sweden make it to the qualifying finals too.England was playing quite bad in the first half and just when I thought they might draw,they managed to kick in 2 late goals and win.But they way I see them play it hard to imagine they can make it to the finals.

Maybe teams like Spain may make it to the finals,but first they may probably need to face Brazil.Let's see how after all the teams finished their third match.



I sprained my ankle last Wednesday,or 2 days ago.I fell down from a flight of stair and thank God I didn't fall front.Now my ankle is swollen and I need to see an acupuncture.

Just another few more days before I left my workplace.My female colleague decided to treat me for lunch.That was so sweet of her.And she's a lao chio somemore,in which I proclaim.

After having a wonderful meal of chicken rice,I chit chat with her,together with my other colleague who is taking over me.I found out from her that she got 2 children who is slightly younger than me,so that's why she treat me like her own son.No wonder I feel the motherly like from her every time we chit chat.

Something is so wrong!Wei Liang wake up!

I will definately miss this place,my colleague,not my work.I hope to see each one of you all one day.

0 comments: