June 18, 2006

Here's a Leg Post

As I mention on the previous post,I injured my leg when I fell down from the stairs.This becomes a "controversal topic" by my family member.My brother was laughing at my carelessness when walking down the stair.

With my sprained ankle,I went to see the acupuncture.It cost me $30 to have him massage my leg with some medical oil and a heated herbal medication bag.Song boh!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
That's my leg which is dressed up by the chinese doctor.He told me to walk less,since my leg encounters torn ligament.

And just when I thought my sprained ankle will recover soon,I was struck by fever,flu-bug and cough.

It was indeed a torturous night when I had to wake up every 1-2 hours drinking water and going toilet.In the end,I got headache when I woke up at 6am.

I had to give Simon's wedding a miss.I wanted to take photos of the married couple and because of all the virus,I had to give up.

I went to my clinical doctor(in which he knows me best)to get medicines for my illnesses.It cost me $27 for the whole thing.

In total I spent $57 for both my leg and my fever/flu/cough.

Why is the virus came at the wrong time when I least expect to come?

Seems like I'm still need some time to recover from my sickness.Tomorrow will be my last day of work.Will be jobless once more.

0 comments: