July 13, 2006

Response

I received a call this morning.It's the job that Raymond told me about which is located in Tuas.I was told to come for an interview at their place today.Since they did not specify the timing,I shall go in the late afternoon.

The place I need to go is at 57 storey....57 STOREY?!

Sua Ku enough,I've never been to building so high before.I love looking down from the top of a very high building,enjoying the scenery of the city area.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I see many small buildings from the top.I'm like a giant trying to step on it!

I've waited for the 1st interview for quite some time.30 minutes later,It's my turn for the talk.

He go through with me briefly what my job scope is about and ask me questions the interviewer normally asked.

I did not answered well because I was not really prepared.I didn't expect he asked me this type of questions at this point of time.

Well,I had to go for a 2nd interview at the place that he mentioned.It will be in the morning.Why can't they put it in the afternoon instead?

I pray that during the interview,I will not have butterflies/marbles inside my mouth.It's time I potrait my confidence.

0 comments: