July 05, 2006

After joining the company for nearly 1 week,I was asking myself whether to continue working for these company or not.It's be a dilemma for me right now.

I didn't expect myself to come back to LTA just to help my ex-colleague to find some documents.After searching for some time,I managed to find the document out of the waste paper.Case closed.

It's good to come back once again to visit my fellow ex-colleague.I miss the time where we talk about soccer and everything cock-ish.Seeing that all my ex-colleague is still doing fine,I was relief.

After this I took a free ride from my used-to-be client.After quitting this job,we have become friends.I told him what my job is about and he advised me of what to do,since he went through this company before.

Being a soft-hearted self,I'm easily been convinced by anybody.I just hope to make myself a stand,a correct one of course.

Maybe I should continue to work and observe this company further.I got to be positive!

0 comments: