April 01, 2006

Money Mind

Overheard my colleague's conversation today.They were discussing on what to buy when they get the government shares.

One of them wants to buy shoes,new sets of clothings,one of them wants to go overseas vacation,one of them even wants to buy a u-zap!

U-zap should be a good choice.Given a choice,I may buy it to zap my tummy,my thigh and especially my humps.Guy should never have a humpy butt.And then,my dream of wearing a g-string will be fulfilled.Uhahaha!!!

If I get my hands on the shares,there's alot of things I want to buy.Probably a new sets of clothings,maybe a new pair of shoes,or even electronic stuff.

I consider buying an ipod video,I always want a bigger storage mp3 player to store all my mp3 songs and also nice mtv.But come to think of it,nowadays I don't listen to music very often,what for buy an ipod?

How about the Lumix FZ-5?Answer:Now at this moment.Since I got a Canon digital camera,no point buying another new toy and let the old one rots.

And what about PSP?Answer:I don't have time to play!Maybe can just use it to store photos and watch videos.

Out of the 3 options,if I must buy something,I'll choose ipod video.

For the rest of the money,save it for the church camp.

0 comments: