April 14, 2006

Hairy Sally

Just came back from the Good Friday service and the get-together dinner at Holland Village.And yes,tomorrow I'm still working!!!!People,please dream of me when you're still sleeping at 9am.

Will not post any photos today,because I'm rushing to sleep.I will try to post it tomorrow,together with the water baptism which will take place tomorrow.

Anyway,I shall post something I find it disgusting here.Today I went to take bus 188 to church,and I was sitting behind a couple.The girl looks not bad,is those lookable type and guy I don't bother to look at.

5 minutes later,the girl started to stretch out her hand to take something,probably some groceries.And that's not the point.Then I saw some patchy black thing on her armpit.

It's not bruises,it's her armpit hair!

My instant noodle nearly puked from my mouth and through my nose.

Girls,next time when you wear sleeveless,be sure to shave your armpit hair regularly.

0 comments: