April 16, 2006

Died But He's Risen

What a great weekend basically,but good things must come to an end.

I HAVE TO WORK TOMORROW!

I can just knock myself on the wall.Monday blues again tomorrow.

Anyway just as I promised,some photos taken during the Good Friday service and Water Baptism at East Coast.


Good Friday Service

I was late for my Good Friday service,think about 15-20 minutes late.And bacause of that,I had to go down to the first floor to watch the whole drama,so I missed most of the photoshoot.So sad.

This year's drama is much better than last year.The theme and the impact just touched my heart.The death of Jesus is well-portraited compare to last year,where we only see shadows and the impact is not so strong.Well done!Keep it up.

And there was candlelight walking,which was held every year.This year the wind is not so strong,therefore we don't have problem protecting the fire to extinguish.

Image hosting by Photobucket
There are so many people holding on to the candles.It's so romantic actually.

Image hosting by Photobucket
A lines of candlelight.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Taking photo with the army guy Kelvin.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Off to dinner everybody!

We had noodles and Hor Fun for dinner at Holland Village,then we proceed to NYDC for another round of food feast.We had salad,cheese cake and my beloved mudpie.Yummy!


Water Baptism @ East Coast

Not many people turns up for the water baptism,as what I stated during my previous post.But it's good to be able to gather here once again to fellowship with one another and to support those who are going to be baptised.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Pastor Chee Kean and Sandra preaching sermon.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Check out the audiences.

Image hosting by Photobucket
The only time I see Sylvy striking her pose with Richard.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Lin Sheng.This is his first time coming to see the water baptism.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Edmond's attempt to take his self photo upside-down.

There are so many people sharing their testimony and I took all of them accept for 1 boy in Charis who talked like a semi-auto machine gun.I'm not gonna share all of their pictures here,so I shall share only a few....of course the Crystal people.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Issac's mother (Forgot her name.Can someone help?)

Image hosting by Photobucket
Issac

Image hosting by Photobucket
Forgot her name also.Bad at remembering names.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Singing praise and worship.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Praying for the people going for water baptism after the praise and worship.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Group photo.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Declarations before we proceed to baptise.Got one person raised up the wrong hand.

Image hosting by Photobucket
It's time for them to go down to the sea.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Water Baptism.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Liyun and Huiru.

Wait a minute,someone else must be in the centre,and that will be....

Image hosting by Photobucket
ME!

Image hosting by Photobucket
The lucky candidate to go for another round of "water baptism" : Edmond Chan!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Edmond seems happy.hmmm....

Image hosting by Photobucket
Picture says a thousand words.

Image hosting by Photobucket
My accident prone ex-sergeant:Mr Ethan Choo

Image hosting by Photobucket
Me and Beetin.I had to shorten myself to her height to take a photo.

After that I went to dinner with Kelvin and his friend and Ming Keat.We went to my so called "nightmare" fast food resturant:Carl's Jr!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Check out my burger.It's humongous!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Kelvin with his new sling bag.

Finally I got to enjoy myself for these past few days.My work is rather stressful right now and I just need a break desperately.But people,do keep me in prayer okay?

0 comments: