April 02, 2006

You Look....Celebrity

Recently,I'm kinda messing around with this new website,thanks to some of the blogs I read.

It's myheritage.com,where you put your family photo,but who cares.Most of them prefer using the celebrity analysis program.

Out of many "self-shot" photos I put on,I'm rather satisfied with this result:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Wei Liang???Bae Yong Jun?!?!If you ask why only 47%,I can only blame it on the lightings.

If I upload another better photo in:

Image hosting by Photobucket
I KNEW IT!

And hey Edmond looked like Bae Yong Jun also,but not as much as me.Hahahahaha!!!

No wonder when I went Orchard for shooping,all the girls are looking at me.Hey,next time see me give discount ok?I sign my autograph for you.

However the above 2 photos are rather long time ago.If I put my most recent photo,I end up like Kim Jong II.

And what I don't really understand is:

Image hosting by Photobucket
Richard looks like Zhang Ziyi.Chiobu!!!!

Well people,do try it yourself if you're free.Do take note,you need to register in order to use it.

0 comments: