April 18, 2006

Today 1 guy fainted at my workplace.

He was a regular customer waiting to do his transaction.When I looked at him sitting on a chair motionless,something is not right.Another customer tried to shake him but he didn't respond.

My mind was wondering:Is he dead?Is he suffering from some illness or what?

Moments later he finally responded.Seems like he's still alright.My colleague think that the aircon must have freezed him.Well,partly true because the aircon there is very cold,especially in raining days.So cold you can even see icicles on the ceiling.

Immediately he fainted again.All the female colleagues were shocked.Some ran out to get him a windbreaker,a medication oil and a hot water for him.They kept him awake by talking to him.

And yes,he's still alive.Or else I'll be shock too.

He was then go back with his company's vehicle.

Later I heard from my colleague that he fainted once more.And they concluded that he suffered from anxiety because he failed to do his transaction or something.

He just need more rest.Somebody just give him a day off.

0 comments: