April 12, 2006

Shattered Past

Yesterday I accidentally broke my cup.It fell off the table because I saved the biscuit from falling.I saved the biscuit,but I sacrifice my cup.

That cup meant alot to me actually.I'm a person who can't bear to get rid of things that brings me memories.I remember I got this cup during my primary school day,I think it was 1992 at that time.I can't remember getting that from National Day or Children Day,anyway this was the only few primary school thing I still keep.

And so,I shall buy myself a superglue to revive my broken cup.I'll buy those strong ones,as strong as possible,those that can stick my television set even if I hang it on the ceiling upside down.

It cost me $4 for the superglue.And it claims that it will stick in 10 seconds time.I wonder is it trustworthy?Oh well,I'll take a try.

Image hosting by Photobucket
First,let me introduce the caualty...The broken cup!

Image hosting by Photobucket
And our savior of the cup...The superglue!

I was trying to poke the hole to the glue ooze out.However,it happens to squirt out instead,onto my beautiful fingers and manly leg(not legs,thank God).

Image hosting by Photobucket
Oh my precious hand!It's getting white!

It took me less than 10 minutes to finish mending the broken cup.And so,I shall try how strong it is.

Image hosting by Photobucket
As strong as what the glue says.Woohoo!!!!

Although I revived the cup,I messed up my hands.This is what we call "Winning a battle,losing the war".

0 comments: