April 24, 2006

Early Dismissal

Still not feeling well today,so I told my officer that I'll be taking a half day off to rest.Even if I managed to take a half day off,I still have a whole lots of things to do!I need to finish most of my stuff by this week!

But I thank God that one of the heavy burden that I'm holding on to for 1 mth plus has been removed!Shall not reveal much here because it's something related to work.Let's say that God works in mysterious way,and I always believe in that.

Yesterday I had to put my church friends' aeroplane when they asked me to play soccer.I went to a church instead.I've promised my friend Melissa to go there when I'm free and I cannot break her promise.

The church is at Suntec City,called The Rock,actually it was called New Creation Church.

I came 15 minutes late and I didn't really notice the queue.Eventually I follow one of the queue who is taking the child's temperature and hey,I got in without going to the "overflow room".I'm proud of my "infiltration" skill.

Praise and Worship is good.Everybody here is all hyped-up.Pastor Prince's preaching is entertaining yet digestable.He was preaching about God's wisdom that we should seek for and not just wisdom from the books only.Somehow I'm able to learn something here.

After the church service I went for some simple chillout/refreshment with Melissa and her parent.We had a wonderful conversation with one another.And also thank God she had managed to get in to NTU even though 1000++ student applied the same course as her.

I'll be coming here again some other time.

Oh yes,yesterday the choir celebrate Kym and Sandra's birthday.Happy Birthday and may the Lord grant them their "other half" one day.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Kym and Sandra.See how they smile.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Why is the guys not helping?Me?I'm taking photos!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Jazlyn

0 comments: