April 29, 2006

Gone Swimming

The progress package came 3 days earlier than what I expected.Time for some serious spending of money!

What shall I use my money on?Maybe I should buy some clothings for myself.The clothes inside my closet needs replacement.

Today went for another round of swimming.Swam for 22 laps until my body becomes kind of heated up.I ralised than whenever I swam for more than half an hour,I'll catch flu easily.Is it because my immune system becomes weak?

The swimming pool near my place (Jurong Sports Council) is much better than the Clementi Swimming Pool.The pool there is more cleaner than the clementi pool,except that the entrance fee is higher.

After 2 rounds of swimming for the past 2 weeks,I hope to make myself tan and be able to train up my body.

And lastly,some random photos boliao-ly took:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Kit Kat sakura flavor.It's quite an attractive package.The taste?Not bad,abit of the strawberry taste.I wanted to try out the green tea flavor,wonder if it's still selling?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Lizard at the drain near my workplace.Check out it's tail.If it was to grow up to human size,the tail sure can slash us to death.

0 comments: